20 January 2012

Mon Dieu!

I realised that I haven't updated in quite a while what with being caught up with Christmas, Brikkuni's recording and the final preparations for Skimmed's upcoming album!

However before going on further....here are some of the items which I made for Patches 2011 (all entirely screenprinted and designed by yours truly) some of which you can find for sale on my Etsy shop!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/alexandraaquilina

The Hooded Beastlies on the very popular Xmas cards

And on stockings


Motivational calenders

And a special version of the calendar I made accidentally for myself

Tote bags

and more tote bags (all hand sewn by myself also!)

Wine holder bags. 

Dance don't Worry t-shirt

Fenek tal-indie and Shooting stars are moon jizz t-shirts 

No comments:

Post a Comment